Colorado Water Feature Designer
Truly escape in your backyard, or surprise your guests, with a unique custom Colorado water feature design…
ELFScapes specializes in building natural looking artificial ponds, waterfalls, and water fountains in Colorado that compliment almost any yard. Based in Fort Collins, Colorado, we serve the greater Northern Colorado Front range from Greeley to Estes Park, Loveland to Wellington.
Today, with the advancement in water fountain technology, our professional Colorado water fountain designers, and installers are capable of building, one of a kind, custom features, which are sure to please!
Colorado Water Features can be built with a pond, or they can be pond-less!
Please know that ELFScapes has discovered, through many years of experience, and service, that a properly designed and installed custom Water-Feature, requires a certain investment to assure you receive a quality product that will function properly, and last!
Here is how we classify our custom Colorado Water Features designs according to cost:
- Extra Large Projects ($100,000 to over 1 Million)
- Large Projects ($45,000 to $90,000)
- Medium Sized Projects ($15,000 to $40,000)
- Smaller Sized Projects (6,500 to 13,000)
- Pre-manufactured Fountains (to be determined)
- Bubbling Rocks (to be determined)
Water-Features are one of the biggest trends in the Colorado landscaping industry today and the reasons are actually quite evident!
Click Here to visit our Colorado water feature design gallery.
- A Water-Feature can increase the value of your home.
- If you are a nature buff, Water-Features are known to invite and attract different kinds of wildlife.
- Water-Features provide a peaceful place to relax or entertain.
- The element of water can wash away outside noise and turn your property into a place, where you can truly find peace, when you need it most!